- 191 questions
- 215 questions
Networks, Signals and Systems
- 193 questions
- 126 questions - Energy bands in intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors, equilibrium carrier concentration, direct and indirect band-gap semiconductors.
P-N junction, Zener diode, BJT, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, photo diode and solar cell.
- 0 questions - diffusion current, drift current, mobility and resistivity, generation and recombination of carriers, Poisson and continuity equations.
- 119 questions
- 96 questions
- 46 questions - Basic control system components; Feedback principle; Transfer function; Block diagram representation; Signal flow graph; Transient and steady-state analysis of LTI systems; Frequency response; Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist stability criteria; Bode and root-locus plots; Lag, lead and lag-lead compensation; State variable model and solution of state equation of LTI systems.
- 62 questions - Fundamentals of error correction, Hamming codes, CRC.
- 89 questions - Rectangular and circular waveguides, light propagation in optical fibers, dipole and monopole antennas, linear antenna arrays.
- 1,600 questions